- To marinate the salmon, whisk together vinegar, 3 tbsp. olive oil, ½ an onion and oregano.
- Salt and pepper the salmon, then place it in the marinade flesh side down; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush the grill’s grates with oil and grill the salmon 5-6 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, ½ onion, Kalamata olives, 2 tbsp. olive oil, salt and pepper.
- While the salmon is cooking, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil on medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add garlic and cook until it is translucent. Add tomato mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Once soft, add vegetable broth to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add 1 tbsp. parsley; cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat & set aside.
- Ladle the tomato mixture on top of salmon. Garnish with remaining chopped parsley
Chef’s Tip: Be aware that the vegetable broth and Kalamata olives already have salt added, to reduce salt intake you can omit adding any extra salt.