1. Wash all vegetables before cutting.
2. Toss drained chickpeas into food processor or blender.
3. Mince garlic cloves. Finely chop fresh parsley.
4. Zest and juice the lemon.
5. Add tahini paste, parsley, lemon zest and juice, garlic, and olive oil to blender.
6. Puree until smooth, adding a splash of water to create a smooth, creamy texture.
7. Cut the tops of the Mini Sweet Peppers off.
8. Put hummus into squeeze bottle. Use the bottle to fill each Mini Sweet Pepper with hummus mixture.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Chef’s Tip: There is always room for variation with hummus. Try adding ingredients such as olives, Tomatoes, Roasted Peppers, or green onions!