1. Wash all of your produce before cutting.
2. Slice the mini cucumbers on an angle.
3. Finely chop the fresh dill, place in bowl with cream cheese, and mix.
4. Use pastry cutter (or a cookie cutter) to cut bread into desired shape (we suggest cutting bread into circles).
5. Spread cream cheese and dill mixture onto bread and place cucumber slice on top of bread.
7. Sprinkle with fresh dill, serve, and enjoy!
Chef’s Tip: Throw another topping onto your sandwiches to pair with the mini cucumbers – add a splash of color with a halved TOMZ® Red Cherry tomato!