- Make Creamy Cucumber & Dill Spread, view recipe here
- Place flatbread on wax paper.
- Thinly slice Long English Cucumber, Bell Pepper, romaine lettuce and red onion.
- Spread ¼ cup creamy cucumber dill spread on flatbread. Add lettuce, onions, Bell Peppers, English Cucumbers. Drizzle remaining creamy cucumber dill spread on top of vegetables.
- Fold in the bottom part of the pita, so it catches the sauce. Wrap flat bread in wax paper.
Chef’s Tip: For extra protein you can substitute the cucumber dill spread for hummus or chicken.