We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time Dry Goods Supervisor position at our Distribution Center in Leamington, ON.
The Dry Goods Inventory Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the safe receiving, storage, and shipping of all dry goods within the Distribution Center.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring daily, weekly, and monthly counts are being done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring NAV Dry Good quantities are matching with physical inventory counts and correcting items that do not line up.
- Overseeing the entirety of the dry goods area ensuring it is kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Training of new receivers in Company policies and procedures and NAV system data entering and item locations.
- Ensuring shipments to other phases, growers and DC’s is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responding to inquiries from Dry Goods Purchasing and other departments as needed.
- Ensuring adequate stock is on hand and alerting purchasing when inventories are low.
- Oversee box making area and box makers including shift scheduling.
- Make sure necessary dry good boxes are being maintained.
- Oversee box crushing area and box crushers including shift scheduling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of Supervisory experience required.
- Forklift experience required.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment, some independent work.
- Ability to work in a fast environment by multitasking and prioritizing work while being attentive to details and quality.
- Ability to embrace and adapt to the rapid growth, innovation, and development of the company.
- Must be available to work 6 days a week – steady day shift.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with ERP systems is an asset.
- Fast paced warehouse environment where temperatures vary from cooler to temperature-controlled areas.
- Working with a wide array of people/cultures in a team setting.
- Walking, sitting and standing throughout the day.
- Must be capable of lifting and handling heavy loads (up to 30 lbs.).
- Balance between sitting, standing and walking throughout the warehouse.
Compensation will be based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , by fax at 519-326-6356 or through indeed.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.