We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time Allocation Coordinator position at our farm in Leamington, ON.
The Allocation Coordinator allocates product as per production and shipping schedule requirements at the Farm to enable maximum productivity in all areas. They view order requirements and review items and quantities in stock to determine rework or build requirements. They work closely with the Warehouse Manager to inform them of the status of the production plan and any pending issues or areas of concern.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Allocating product (by tag number) based on FIFO, quality specification, and allowable size.
- Monitoring Sales Order emails for all sales that are received and following up with team members to ensure nothing is missed. (i.e. production supervisors, shipping, and commodity departments).
- Collaborate with other Nature Fresh locations for transfers contingent of inventory levels and production needs.
- Reviewing the production plan; ensuring all orders are covered and adjusting items as required to fulfill orders.
- Inventory Management – Running daily reports on aged inventory ensuring FIFO is being met, and part pallets are being consumed.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative or coordinator role is an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365. Experience with NAV is an asset.
- Ability to work easily with numbers and read/update operational reports.
- Must be a critical thinker with the ability to multitask and prioritize urgent tasks. Works well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate, gather and share information with different individuals, teams, and management across our facilities.
- Must be self-motivated, have good organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Must be available to work Monday-Saturday, hours will fluctuate according to the needs of the business.
- Fast paced warehouse environment where temperatures vary from cooler to temperature-controlled areas.
- Balance between sitting, standing, and walking throughout the warehouse. Some travel between phases may be required.
- Working with minimal supervision during the day.
- Working with a wide array of people/cultures in a team setting.
Salary – Based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply by fax at 519-326-6356, through Indeed, or company website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with the hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from candidates, in accordance with all relevant legislation. Nature Fresh Farms provides an accessible environment in which all individuals have access in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.