We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time Allocator position at our farm in Leamington, ON.
The Allocator tracks, tags and allocates product as per production and shipping schedule requirements at the Farm to enable maximum productivity in all areas. They view order requirements and review items and quantities in stock to determine rework or build requirements. They work closely with the Warehouse Manager to inform them of the status of the production plan and any pending issues or areas of concern.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Allocating product, based on FIFO, quality specification, and allowable size.
- Monitoring Sales Order emails for all sales that come through and following up with busier team members to ensure nothing is missed.
- Reviewing the production plan ensuring all orders are being covered and adjusting items as required to fill orders.
- Inventory Management by running daily reports on aged inventory ensuring FIFO is being met, and part pallets are being consumed.
- Ensure that all boxes are counted and/or weighted and that all pallets are tagged as they enter and leave the warehouse.
- Quickly identify and resolve all tag issues.
- Monitor #2 products and dumped products on each line to ensure that they are properly isolated, counted/weighed and reported for each supplier.
- Provide details about #2 products and dumped products.
- Confirm the count on all pallets and tag all pallets before they leave their respective lines.
- Ensure ongoing communication with the Warehouse Supervisor and Line Leads
- Assist and contribute to a positive work environment, leading if necessary.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative or coordinator role.
- Experience with computers, specifically Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize urgent tasks. Works well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate, gather and share information with different individuals, teams, and management across our facilities.
- Self-motived, good organizational skills, and detail orientated.
- Ability to flexibly change when given new information.
- Ability to work Monday to Saturday, as required by the department.
- Warehouse setting with some travel between phases required.
- Walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day.
Salary – Will depend on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply by fax at 519-326-6356, through Indeed, or the company website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.