We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position as AZ Truck Driver & Heavy Equipment Operator at our greenhouse operation in Leamington, ON.
The AZ Truck Driver primarily assists the Energy Department by hauling wood and other plant material from location to location as well as operate heavy equipment and assist in the wood boiler room when required. We are seeking responsible candidates who operate with a keen sense of safety.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transport wood and plant materials to/from various locations
- Load trucks with heavy equipment i.e. payloader, excavator
- Haul heavy equipment occasionally with flat deck trailer
- Assist in wood boiler room when required
- Operate heavy equipment to assist with projects when required
- Snow removal in winter months
- Performs other related duties and projects as required.
- Valid AZ License is required
- Clean Drivers Abstract is required
- A heavy equipment safety course is an asset
- Common sense, problem solving skills and teamwork are essential
- Must have good communication skills and be attentive to detail
- Must be safety conscious at all times and follow all Occupational Health and Safety Act regulations
- Working with heavy equipment
- Required to report to work Monday-Friday, occasional Saturdays
- Driving, walking, sitting, crouching and standing throughout the day
- Working with minimal supervision during the day but also communicating with the Energy Manager as necessary
Compensation – will be based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply through Indeed, visit our company website www.NatureFresh.ca or by fax at 519-326-6356
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.