We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position for AZ Truck Driver.
As part of the Distribution Center team, the AZ Truck Driver is an essential part of the Distribution Center team. They will be expected to deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck or straight back. They will be delivering produce for our Ajax/Cambridge runs daily.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Follow all applicable transportation regulated laws and acts.
- Perform regular inspections on trucks and submit work orders as necessary.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Assist with loading/unloading trucks.
- Maintain a daily truck log.
- Additional responsibilities may arise as requested by supervisor.
- Valid AZ license and good driving record.
- Good communication skills, attention to detail
- Safety shoes
- Must be capable of heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum 1 year of forklift experience.
- Minimum 2 years of truck driving experience.
- Working with minimal supervision for most of the day.
- Driving, walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day.
- Working nights from Sunday-Friday.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Flat fee
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to send your resume by fax at 519-326-6356, through Indeed, or company website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with the hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from candidates, in accordance with all relevant legislation. Nature Fresh Farms provides an accessible environment in which all individuals have access in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.