We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time Box Maker position at our farm Warehouse in Leamington, ON.
As part of the Warehouse team, the Box Maker is responsible for ensuring the Production Line has a sufficient supply of boxes in order to fulfill orders.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assembles boxes using box making machinery and equipment.
- Reports any hazardous equipment or machinery immediately to Maintenance and Supervisor.
- Identifies any defects associated with the material and number of materials effected.
- Ensures box rows on Production floor are being filled.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment, some independent work.
- Ability to work in a fast environment by multitasking and prioritizing work while being attentive to details and quality.
- Ability to embrace and adapt to the rapid growth, innovation and development of the company.
- Safety shoes are mandatory
- Must be available to work from Monday through Saturday – hours range from 40-55 per week and will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
- Fast paced warehouse environment.
- Working with a team of people from different cultural backgrounds
- Walking, sitting and standing throughout the day.
- Must be capable of lifting and handling heavy loads (up to 30 lbs.).
Compensation will be based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply in person at 634 Mersea Rd 7, by fax at 519-326-6356.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.