We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to support our Sales Department.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data; providing actionable insights to increase the productivity and effectiveness of the Sales team.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends and facilitate accurate production planning
- Develop in-depth sales reports, margin analyses, key performance metrics and related dashboards on a weekly/monthly/annual basis
- Provide data and analytical support for presentations and business reviews
- Evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success
- Present findings to the Sales Team and management so can address issues or opportunities proactively
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis to support sales and global supply teams
- As needed, assist the Sales Team with identifying business opportunities through analysis and interpretation of consumer, customer and market data to support various company initiatives
- Degree in Commerce or Business Administration preferred
- 2-3 years work experience in data analysis, preferably in produce or consumer-packaged product sales
- Experience creating forecasting reports for trends using historical data
- Talented researcher with experience analyzing business metrics and proposing business plans
- Strong analytic, quantitative abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal / written) and presentation skills
- Good team player; also, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality regarding Company related matters
- Office setting – walking, sitting and standing throughout the day
- Full-time hours Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or by fax at 519-326-6356. If you do not have a resume, please complete the information boxes below.