Nature Fresh Farms is a greenhouse company with facilities in Leamington, ON and Delta, OH. Our company and its innovative, dynamic team is expanding every day, growing new plant varieties and introducing cutting-edge ideas and practices to the fresh produce industry. However, at Nature Fresh Farms, we don’t just grow plants – we also grow people. Our team is passionate about bringing the highest quality products to consumers, but it is also committed to creating an inspiring, diverse, and team-oriented workplace environment that everyone can enjoy. Nature Fresh Farms is a recognized leader within the greenhouse farming industry – join our team and help us continue to grow!
We are currently looking to fill permanent a full-time position for a Data Reporting Administrator within our greenhouse facilities in our Leamington, ON location.
As part of the Farm Operations team, the Data Reporting Administrator collects, analyzes, maintains, and reports data in a manner that provides visibility and better decision-making capabilities for the management team across all Farm sites. Additionally, they play an integral role in the preparation, implementation and administration of Taste Panels conducted by the Farm.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collect, record, and analyze date using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports on pre-identified projects across the Farm.
- Use data to answer key questions about the business.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns.
- Investigate and analyze data problems and issues; and provide recommendations for resolutions.
- Work with and take direction from management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Maintain and monitor dashboards, ongoing reports, and ad hoc requests from the organization.
- Perform analyses and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data driven decision-making.
- Document and record all standard operating procedures.
- Develop scheduling calendars and maps as required.
- Once a sound understanding of the reporting has been developed, provide training and education to managers and their teams, as needed.
- Preparation, implementation and administration of test panels and collection and interpretation of findings.
- Compiling required reports with taste panel observations for appropriate stakeholders
- Additional duties as assigned.
- University or college degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in data, analytics, or a related function involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems.
- 2+ years’ experience working with various analytics software and data warehousing environments.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy to find, spot and fix data discrepancies.
- Good communication and presentation skills both written and verbal, including the ability to produce clear and well-organized documentation.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels, collaboration with staff both in the Greenhouse and other departments as Sales; is integral to the role.
- Willingness to be proactive and hands on in understanding and verifying plans or follow up on discrepancies within the greenhouse.
- Strong team player with the ability to identify and extract requirements from others.
- Able to collaborate and communicate with internal teams, and work on differing analysis at the same time.
- Highly motivated worker, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High integrity and ability to work with confidential information.
- Must be self motivated with the ability to work independently.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Works with minimal supervision during the day, communicates with different levels and teams across our facilities.
- Walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day – works throughout office and production sites.
- Will routinely work in the greenhouses which may be hot, wet, humid, or cold at any time. Would also work around bees, pests, and diseases in the greenhouses.
- Hours – Monday to Friday, Saturdays when required.
Salary: Based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply by fax at 519-326-6356, through Indeed, or company website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with the hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from candidates, in accordance with all relevant legislation. Nature Fresh Farms provides an accessible environment in which all individuals have access in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.