The Materials Clerk is responsible to assist the Dry Goods Supervisor with all aspects of dry goods inventory required for the Warehouse Production. It is their responsibility to inspect, organize, monitor inventory, and store these items in their proper location within the Dry Goods Department.
- Forklift operation and material handling.
- Inspection of all inbound products for damage and defects and report to the Dry Goods Supervisor.
- Conduct physical inventory counts of goods and ensure accuracy with NAV/WMS system.
- Updating and maintain all necessary paperwork in an effective timely manner.
- Ensuring equipment maintenance is maintained and all safety measures and requirements are met.
- Ensuring department housekeeping is maintained.
- Maintain strong communication with the Dry Goods Supervisor to ensure the department needs are met.
- Working closely with the Production lines to ensure proper products are sourced in a timely manner.
- Receive and unload incoming products when required.
- 2+ years of forklift experience.
- Knowledge and experience with computer systems.
- Excellent communication abilities, active listening skills and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment, some independent work.
- Ability to work in a fast environment by multitasking and prioritizing work while being attentive to details and quality.
- Ability to embrace and adapt to the rapid growth, innovation, and development of the company.
- Fast paced warehouse environment where temperatures vary from cooler to temperature-controlled areas.
- Must be available Monday through Friday 6:00am to 4:00pm, Saturday and holidays if required. Hours can fluctuate according to the needs of the business.
- There may be an occasional need for some heavy lifting (when needed).
- Balance between sitting, standing, and walking throughout the warehouse and in an office setting.
Salary – Based experience