We are currently seeking an applicant to fill a full-time position as a Forklift Driver – Shipping and Receiving second shift at our Distribution Center in Delta, OH.
Job Details: Forklift drivers ensure that contamination has not occurred by following all policies and procedures set out by Nature Fresh.
- Unloading trucks assigned by the Shipping Supervisor and notifying the correct personnel when production is unloaded
- Completing inspections located on the pick ticket
- Completing “food safety’ checks
- Using pick tickets and loading sheets to begin loading
- Verifying the correct commodity, color, sizing, pack style, quantities, labels, etc. based off of the order prior to signing off on pick ticket
- Correcting any discrepancies found prior to signing pick ticket
- Steel toed shoes
- Previous forklift experience
- Flexibility to change with new information and adapt to changing conditions and obstacles
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
- Warehouse is 40 to 50 degrees year round
- Availability must be open from Monday-Saturday, Sunday on call. Hours will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
- Working with diverse cultural backgrounds in a team setting but also working very independently
Compensation will be based on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.