We are currently seeking an applicant to fill a full-time position as a Gatekeeper at our Distribution Center in Delta, OH.
Job Details: The gatekeeper is responsible for the tracking and tagging of all product in the production area. The Gatekeeper ensures that all personnel in the production area are following all policies and procedures to ensure the final quality of the product.
Job Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping track of inventory daily and making sure that the counts are up to date.
- Creating spreadsheets to assure that each product fulfilling an order is accounted for.
- Utilizing strong mathematic skills, along with being able to multitask under pressure.
- Creating all tags and labels for every order that is shipped out.
- Identifying any issues with the tags or labels and reporting those issues immediately.
- Employee can complete all work duties and procedures efficiently, according to instructions given by supervisor and/or manager. Employee can complete duties with minimal supervision.
- Employee can provide accurate information to their supervisor based on their duties and responsibilities.
- Must possess great communication skills, both verbal and written, to liaise with all levels of workers within the organization.Communication is key is making sure that our customers receive the correct products on time.
- Employee must be proficient in computer skills such as Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Position will require walking and standing with extended amounts of time on your feet
- Work in a team setting
- Constant communication with team and managers is essential
- Availability must be open from Monday-Saturday, Sunday on call. Hours will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
Compensation will be based on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.