The Gatekeeper is an essential part of the Distribution Center team – they are responsible for the tracking and proper tagging of all products that make their way through the production area. The Gatekeeper is also responsible for properly distributing all pack and box labels. If a Gatekeeper ensures that all NatureFresh™ Farms products are tracked and labeled properly, our products make it to the consumer that much more quickly and efficiently!
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all boxes are counted and/or weighed and that all pallets are tagged as they enter and leave the Repack department
- Make all box labels and packaging stickers for all orders
- Quickly identify and resolve all tag issues and ensure that the Input Clerk records corresponding corrections and/or notes in Famous
- Monitor #2 products and dumped products on each line to ensure that they are properly isolated, counted/weighed and reported for each supplier
- Provide details about #2 products and dumped products to Input Clerk
- Confirm the count on all pallets and tag all pallets before they leave their respective lines
- Review input for Famous received from Line Leads, prior to processing by Input Clerk
- Ensure ongoing communication with Line Leads and Repack Supervisor
- Experience with computers, specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Reading, writing, oral communication and effective listening skills are essential job tools
- Attention to detail is essential
- Commitment to continuous learning is encouraged
- Ability to flexibly change when given new information
- Must be available to work from Monday through Saturday – hours will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
- Time spent in production area and office setting
- Walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day
- Team-oriented environment with some independent work
- Working with a team made up of people from different cultural backgrounds
- Fast-paced environment that is constantly changing
Compensation will be based on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.