We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position as a Gatekeeper Supervisor at our Distribution Center in Delta, OH.
The Gatekeeping Supervisor is an essential part of the Distribution Center team – they are responsible for the tracking and proper tagging of all products that make their way through the production area. The Gatekeeping Supervisor is also responsible for the proper distribution of all pack and box labels. If a Gatekeeping Supervisor ensures that all Nature Fresh Farms products are tracked and labeled properly, our products make it to the consumer that much more quickly and efficiently!
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Caching and training employees on proper Inventory consumption and gatekeeping procedures
• Planning, delegating, motivating and leading the team daily to improve performance, while ensuring work is done efficiently, correctly and up to quality standards
• Collaborating with the Supervisors to ensure proper allocation of staff and work
• Ensuring workstations are organized, prepared, cleaned and maintained standards and ensuring only quality products are packaged.
• Ensuring all production requirements are met daily.
• Ensuring work standards are met at all times and compliance of all Health and Safety and Food Safety policies and procedures are maintained.
• Providing feedback, conducting performance reviews and if necessary; applying progressive discipline processes for non-compliances, in a respectful manner
• Monitoring and reporting department needs to the superiors.
• Maintaining confidentiality of all proprietary information, Company data, and personnel information
• Completing required paperwork according to policies set out by Nature Fresh Farms
- Experience with computers, specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Reading, writing, oral communication and effective listening skills are essential job tools
- Attention to detail is essential
- Commitment to continuous learning is encouraged
- Ability to flexibly change when given new information
- Must be available to work from Monday through Saturday – hours will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
- Time spent in production area and office setting
- Walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day
- Team-oriented environment with some independent work
- Working with a team made up of people from different cultural backgrounds
- Fast-paced environment that is constantly changing
Compensation will be based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply in person at 9250 US 20A, Delta, OH 43515, by fax at 419-875-3008, or through www.naturefresh.ca.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms USA Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.