General Laborers are crucial members of our operation – they are essential for ensuring production moves forward every day. Without them, we would not be able to grow at the scale we do at NatureFresh™! General Laborers are taught all the skills necessary to work safely and efficiently, and they are expected to perform a wide array of tasks. A General Laborer will often be assigned to specific tasks that are most suited towards their skill set and previous experience.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare products for final shipping to customers
- Pack produce using proper materials while abiding by food and safety regulations
- Replenish the assembly line as necessary
- Clean the warehouse area on a continuous basis
- Properly place labels on products
- Attention to detail and good eyesight is essential
- Good verbal communication and listening skills are essential
- Employees must present themselves in a clean and professional manner at all times
- Must be able to work well with minimal supervision for majority of the day
- Must attend all scheduled work shifts – attendance is extremely important
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
- Steel toe shoes/boots required in warehouse
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Must be willing to work Monday through Saturday; first shift with overtime pay after 40 hours
- Walking, sitting, standing, bending, twisting, crouching, and kneeling throughout the day
- Lifting and handling heavy loads (up to 50lbs) while performing repetitive movements
- The warehouse is 55 degrees all year round – must be dressed appropriately for this environment
- Lab coats, hairnets, and gloves are provided
Wage is $13.50/hour to start. After 90-day probationary period, wage could increase to $14 and medical benefits are offered.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
NatureFresh™ Farms USA inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.