We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to support our growing Marketing Team.
Are you a creative genius with an entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature? We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our team. We need someone to ensure a consistent, on-brand visual aesthetic across all the Nature Fresh Farms touchpoints. The perfect candidate is not only passionate, detail-oriented, and accurate, but also thrives in a collaborative environment and communicates with honesty and kindness.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with the marketing team to create and maintain various marketing assets, including packaging, logos, advertising (digital & print), presentations, tradeshow signs, assets for video, web promotional elements and all collateral images
- Updating collateral and assets with new material or modified layouts
- Managing projects from concept development through to execution by coordinating with the appropriate team members to secure proper assets and meet task deadlines
- Liaising and preparing materials for print and digital production with external vendors and suppliers. Ensuring that all digital graphic content is optimized across all channels, and that all files are proofed and correctly formatted for optimal reproduction
- Creating original and creative illustrations, icons, and infographics
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts, actively participating in brainstorms, project research and creating presentations
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to internal clients
- Maintaining and managing a clean file system, assets, and collateral
- Conferring with the Marketing Director or marketing leads to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content, and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Selecting and editing photos and other media as required
- Maintaining a strong understanding of any current technologies and/or practices through continuing education, research, and/or workshops to provide recommendations based on best practices as well as industry and consumer trends
- Inspecting existing processes and workflows to find opportunities for production efficiencies
- Demonstrating initiative to continuously evolve and improve the brand
- Leading/implementing changes in a fun, engaging and ego-free way
- Performing all other duties as required to support overall project completion and success
- A college diploma or University degree in Marketing Design
- 4+ years related working experience in a communications or marketing environment
- Extensive skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects etc.), PDF form creation and optimization, knowledge of various Google Applications, and the ability to quickly learn and use new software
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Proficient in digital/web production and design with a strong understanding of design principles and methodologies
- Experience with video production and/or photography are definite assets
- A Solid understanding of branding and visual identity
- A keen eye for visual aesthetics; including good knowledge of colour systems, artwork preparation and the print production process
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; proven ability to successfully manage tasks and projects independently; strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and quickly re-prioritize and react positively with short notice of changes
- Ability to work competently with exceptional accuracy in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment that is challenging and constantly evolving
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for good layout
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills: maturity, positive attitude and demonstrated success in liaising with all levels of management and a variety of stakeholders
- Ability and comfort with taking and giving constructive feedback
Interview candidates will be requested to showcase their best work through their online portfolio.
- This position works in an office setting in a collaborative team environment
- Walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day
- Fulltime – Monday to Friday. Flexibility with work schedule required based upon project deadlines and workload.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply online on Indeed, or www.naturefresh.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or by fax at 519-326-6356. If you do not have a resume, please complete the information boxes below.