We are currently looking for 8 Construction Workers for our new greenhouse builds. The ideal candidates should have greenhouse construction background, are hardworking and enjoy performing a variety of tasks within a team environment.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with varied greenhouse and other construction projects
- Installing internal irrigation systems, general plumbing
- Using hand and power tools, common construction tools to cut, bend, connect and place various materials.
- Lifting, carrying, and distributing construction materials (up to 50 lbs.)
- Operating simple construction machinery, such as excavation bobcats
- Operating aerial lifts and working at heights up to 10 m.
- Assisting managers and follow instructions.
- Basic maintenance on equipment, as needed.
- Assisting with other duties as assigned
- Must be able to perform physical labour for extended periods of time.
- Good fitness level with the ability to frequently lift 30-50lbs.
- Ability to operate and/or maintain various light equipment and tools is a definite asset.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must be dependable, punctual, and able to take and follow instructions.
- Must have a Health and Safety mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- A Valid driver’s license is an asset.
- Safety shoes are required.
- Must be willing to be trained to work at heights and in high temperature environments during the summer months.
- Must be available to work Monday to Saturdays depending on company needs.
- Working outdoors will be exposed to extreme heat or all other weather conditions.
- Walking, standing, kneeling bending, twisting over long periods of time.
- Working with supervision for most of the day
Salary: $22-$30/hour depending on skills and experience
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.