We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position a HR Priva Administrator at our greenhouse operation in Leamington, ON.
The HR Priva Administrator is responsible for administrative and data entry work within our HR labour department. They will be actively involved throughout the greenhouses performing a variety of detailed administrative tasks related to our labour and attendance programs.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
Provides expertise and leadership in corporate Health, Safety & Wellness considerations, including claims management related to workplace injury for the entire organization.
- Priva Labour Program
- Reviewing employee work and productivity data inputs every day to ensure information is correct.
- Ensuring work activities, locations, containers etc. with Priva are entered correctly. Following up with managers and supervisors to confirm any discrepancies and correcting as agreed.
- Processing activity reports for managers/supervisors on a daily/weekly basis.
- Overseeing work activities on a weekly basis and ensuring they are appropriate/accurate for the season.
- Ensuring activity tag boards are up to date.
- Programming new job/row tags and replacing broken tags ASAP if needed.
- Assisting with the inventory of stock and supplies of readers and tags.
- Assisting with program setup and maintenance.
- Working with supervisors on QC reports weekly.
- Training and/or assisting supervisors with proper use of the software and how to review data.
- Supporting the HR team with a variety of general duties and company events as required.
- 1+ years administrative experience is preferred.
- Must have strong computer skills, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word experience required.
- Experience with Priva FS Performance computer software is a definite asset.
- High degree of discretion/confidentiality regarding employee and company-related matters is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and comfort working with management.
- Attention to detail, time management and a high sense of urgency to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to use judgement to evaluate information and make good decisions.
- Ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish is an asset.
- Must be available Monday-Saturday; hours will fluctuate according to ongoing needs of the business.
- Works in an office setting with travel between greenhouses and office locations.
- Exposure to pests and changing environments (hot, humid, cold) within the greenhouses.
- Works with a diverse group of employees, management, and departments.
Salary – Based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to send your resume by fax at 519-326-6356, through Indeed, or company website. We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with the hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from candidates, in accordance with all relevant legislation. Nature Fresh Farms provides an accessible environment in which all individuals have access in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.