We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position as a Human Resources Manager at our new Distribution Center in Laredo, TX.
Job Specific Duties
- Ensures that all employment practices are in compliance with local, state, and federal
- Coaches other managers within the organization in effective managerial practices, legal considerations, and employee relations
- Maintaining compliance with regulatory agencies
- Maintain positive employee relations and resolve complex issues through proper investigation and mediation with Managers and employees
- Acts as a resource to employees to handle questions, concerns, or suggestions
- Responsible for administrative duties in the following HR processes: full-cycle recruitment, new hire onboarding, benefits administration, performance management, and voluntary and involuntary termination
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Completes payroll reports
- Monitors and corrects employees’ times and attendance in Priva.
- Creating job descriptions for all positions with company.
- Conducting performance evaluations with management.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience is required. Prior HR experience/labor experience is a plus
- Leadership, development, treating others with courtesy, sensitivity, and respect
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Flexibility to change with new information and adapt to changing conditions and obstacles
- Accessibility must be open from Monday-Saturday, Sunday on-call. Hours will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
- Working with diverse cultural backgrounds in a team setting but also working very independently
Compensation will be based on experience.
Availability to travel to our Delta, OH location at the beginning of the position for training purposes.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or by fax at 519-326-6356. If you do not have a resume, please complete the information boxes below.