We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position as a Human Resources Manager at our facility in Delta, OH. Reporting directly to the Corporate Human Resources Director, the Human Resources Manager develops and implements human resource strategies and supports the goals and objectives of the organization by effectively managing and administering HR policies and programs in accordance with company policy and appropriate legislation.
- Ensures that all employment practices are in compliance with local, state, and federal legislation
- Coaches other managers within the organization in effective managerial practices, legal considerations, and employee relations
- Maintaining compliance with regulatory agencies
- Maintain positive employee relations and resolve complex issues through proper investigation and mediation with Managers and employees
- Acts as a resource to employees to handle questions, concerns, or suggestions
- Responsible for administrative duties in the following HR processes: full-cycle recruitment, new hire onboarding, benefits administration, performance management, and voluntary and involuntary termination
- Responsible for new hire processing components such as managing pre-employment screening, I-9 documentation, and other relevant paperwork, and entering and updating employee information for payroll system.
- Responsible for benefits administration, which includes tasks such as conducting benefits meetings, assisting with open enrollment, and tracking FMLA leave
- Serve as primary point of contact for supervisor submissions of injury/incident reports
- Workers’ compensation claims reporting including light duty referrals and updating OSHA logs
- Responsible for other administrative functions in the HR department to include employment verifications, updating internal databases and spreadsheets, audits, and preparation and update of weekly recruitment reports
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Completes payroll reports.
- Monitors and corrects employees’ times and attendance in Priva.
- Creating job descriptions for all positions with company.
- Conducting performance evaluations with management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- 5 – 7 years of Human Resources experience
- Leadership, development, treating others with courtesy, sensitivity, and respect
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Flexibility to change with new information and adapt to changing conditions and obstacles
- Accessibility must be open from Monday-Saturday, Sunday on-call. Hours will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
- Working with diverse cultural backgrounds in a team setting but also working very independently
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401 K Retirement plan
Compensation will be based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 419-875-3008, or through www.naturefresh.ca.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms USA Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.