Nature Fresh Farms is a Leamington-based greenhouse company with facilities in Leamington, ON and Delta, OH. Our company and its innovative, dynamic team is expanding every day, growing new plant varieties and introducing cutting-edge ideas and practices to the fresh produce industry. However, at Nature Fresh Farms™, we don’t just grow plants – we also grow people. Our team is passionate about bringing the highest quality products to consumers, but it is also committed to creating an inspiring, diverse, and team-oriented workplace environment that everyone can enjoy. Nature Fresh Farms is a recognized leader within the greenhouse farming industry – join our team and help us continue to grow!
We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time Inventory Control Clerk position at our Farm warehouse.
The Inventory Clerk for Farm warehouse(s) is responsible for the counting and control of all dry goods packaging consumed for production. It is their responsibility to communicate effectively with the warehouse team along with the Dry Goods Coordinator, to ensure packaging materials are ordered and received in a timely manner based on production demand.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate dry goods requirements for all Nature Fresh Farm warehouses
• Communicating closely with the Dry Goods Coordinator to ensure healthy inventory levels are maintained
• Completing necessary paperwork, reviewing receiving/packing slips for accuracy, prior to accepting deliveries
• Tracking orders and deliveries, investigating potential delivery issues and course correcting to ensure warehouse production is not interrupted
• Highlight potential obsolete material, slow moving material to the Warehouse Manager and Dry Goods Coordinator for review
• Ensure packaging is distributed using FIFO (First in, First Out)
• Receiving items utilizing ConnectWise and other Microsoft programs
• Responsible for coordinating dry goods transfers between warehouses, communicating and scheduling with NFF truck drivers accordingly
• Receive/unload incoming products when required
• Critical thinking, attention to detail
• Extensive knowledge in MS Office (specifically Excel), ERP systems and CHEP program
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in a professional work environment
• Must be hands-on and process oriented, always looking to improve efficiencies
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment, as well as independently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment by multitasking and prioritizing work while being attentive to details and quality.
• Ability to embrace and adapt to the rapid growth, innovation, and development of the company
• Valid drivers license and use of personal vehicle are required as needed
• Days should be split between office and warehouse
• Fast paced warehouse environment where temperatures vary from hot to cold
• Working well with a wide array of people/cultures in a team setting. These include guest workers, locals, and vendors, etc.
• Hours of work are full time Monday to Saturday 8am-5pm after hours and holidays may be required
• Inventory Controller will experience a combination of walking, bending, and sitting throughout the day.
Salary: Based on experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply through Indeed, or company website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with the hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from candidates, in accordance with all relevant legislation.