We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position as an Inventory Controller in our Distribution Center operation in Leamington, ON.
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for all repacking paperwork, keeping the warehouse up to date with produce, and transferring produce between our warehouses.
Job Responsibilities, include but are not limited
- Working with the computer systems including Famous
- Completing paperwork
- Preparing bills/paperwork
- Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels
- Tracking orders and investigating any problems that may arise
- Counting and tagging skids
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Good attention to detail
- Good computer application skills
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday
- Walking, sitting and standing throughout the day
- Working with minimal supervision during the day but also communicating with other departments as necessary
- Must wear safety shoes at all times
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or by fax at 519-326-6356. If you do not have a resume, please complete the information boxes below.