We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a temporary, full-time position as an Inventory Control Clerk at our Distribution Center in Leamington, ON.
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for all repacking paperwork, keeping the warehouse up to date with produce and dry goods, and transferring them between our warehouses.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Counting and tagging skids.
- Completing paperwork.
- Preparing bills/paperwork.
- Working with a variety of computer systems including NAV.
- Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels.
- Tracking orders and investigating any problems that may arise.
- Work with other departments to ensure effective and timely communication of information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Organization, detail oriented, reliable and possesses initiative to work independently.
- Good computer application skills.
- Are willing to support the warehouse with other duties as assigned.
- Ability to troubleshoot and take corrective action as needed.
- Working with minimal supervision during the day but also communicating with other departments as necessary.
- Safety shoes are mandatory.
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday.
- Must be available for early start times ranging from 4:00a.m.- 6:00a.m.
- Walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day.
- Fast paced warehouse environment where temperatures vary from cooler to temperature-controlled areas.
- Working with a wide array of people/cultures in a team setting. These include guest workers, locals, and vendors, etc.
Salary/compensation will be based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to send your resume by fax at 519-326-6356, through Indeed, or company website. We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with the hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from candidates, in accordance with all relevant legislation. Nature Fresh Farms provides an accessible environment in which all individuals have access in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.