We are currently seeking a professional, self-motivated individual to join us as a full-time Inventory Control Manager in our Inventory Department in Leamington, ON.
The Inventory Control Manager is a crucial position in the organization that is responsible for directing the company’s inventory control programs including the execution of inventory management strategies. Along with leading a team of inventory personnel, they manage the entire life cycle of a product through managing, controlling, and monitoring all activities related to inventory management.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the success and management of the Inventory Team through coaching and advising the team on how to improve their productivity, training, and overall performance
- Devise methods to optimize inventory control procedures
- Reconcile inventory as scheduled to ensure accuracy
- Record keeping of damaged, and lost goods and communicate to management team
- Monitor aging produce inventory across all North American locations
- Monitor and maintain daily performance tracking for the operation and provide weekly reporting to the management team to provide direction for consumption and distribution of inventory on hand
- Responsible for all inventory related transactions (transfers, inbounds/outbounds, etc.) to ensure accuracy and integrity of all inventory
- Use existing software such as Outlook, QC1, Nav and Power BI to assist in root cause analysis to identify gaps in processes
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff when investigating inventory issues, following up with corrective actions
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Inventory Control or Supply Chain Management preferred
- APICS certification would be considered an asset
- 3-5 years experience in Inventory Control Management with proven analysis and leadership abilities in a rapidly growing company
- 2-3 years of experience successfully managing a team
- Experience working with inventory management software such as ERP / MRP / Excel, and familiarity with generating/using Pivot Tables and Macros to assist with forecasting strategies
- Demonstrated abilities to manage staff including coaching, employee development and achieving performance goals
- Strong analytic, quantitative abilities, problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Exceptional communication abilities, active listening skills and written communication skills
- Displays strong initiative and able to work independently with little direction, within a fast-paced environment
- Very high degree of confidentiality and integrity required regarding all aspects of the business
- A valid driver’s license and use of personal vehicle are required
- A valid passport and ability to travel locally and internationally are required
- Office and Warehouse setting – walking, sitting and standing throughout the day
- Full-time hours Monday to Friday with half day on Saturday
Salary is based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or by fax at 519-326-6356. If you do not have a resume, please complete the information boxes below.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.