We are currently seeking an applicant to fill a full-time position as a Line lead at our Distribution Center in Delta, OH.
Job Details: The Line Lead is responsible for training, organizing, delegating work, and ensuring that employees are following their tasks. S/he is responsible to ensure that all personnel in the production area are following all policies and procedures to ensures the final quality of the product, as well as, the sanitation of the packing lines and that all packed product is in the best condition for distribution.
- Ensuring workers use the use the personal protective equipment
- Supervising 10-20 employees within packing lines
- Training, organizing, and delegating work to employees
- Completing all necessary documents and paperwork accurately and timely
- Ensuring maximum productivity for employees in their work area
- Warehouse is 40 to 50 degrees year round
- Working with diverse cultural backgrounds in a team setting but also working very independently
- Availability must be open from Monday-Saturday, Sunday on call. Hours will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
Compensation will be based on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.