A Line Leader coordinates and ensures the proper running of the packing lines including delegating work to the packing team to meet packing targets and customer commitments within the specified quality and food safety standards. They must be knowledgeable of the Ohio Health & Safety regulations, and they will be responsible for ensuring workers use the proper personal protective equipment when required. A Line Lead must also be able to competently complete all necessary documents and paperwork pertaining to their work that is required by Management.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure employees clean their knives at the beginning and end of each shift
- Advise supervisors when employees are not meeting quality, production, safety, or other standards
- Ensure the line is ready before the start of every job
- Ensure that the line is properly cleaned after every job is completed
- Ensure that every employee on their line is working efficiently
- Provide encouragement to work better if employees on their line are not meeting quality, production, safety, or other standards
- Ensure that all products are allocated correctly at the end of every job
- Follow instructions in each work order
- Complete the Post-Op checklist at the end of cleaning of the line to ensure all food safety standards are met
- Ensure all cleaning procedures are followed
- Able to complete all work duties and procedures efficiently, according to instructions given by supervisor and management
- Able to complete duties with minimal supervision
- Able to provide accurate information to their supervisor based on their knowledge of duties and responsibilities
- Must adopt all Health and Safety policies and procedures put out by NatureFresh™ Farms
- Able to communicate well with fellow employees and their supervisor(s)
- Leadership, development, treating others with courtesy, sensitivity and respect are essential
- Attention to detail is essential
- Must have a commitment to continuous learning
- Must be able to make well-informed, effective and timely decisions
- Flexibility to change with new information and adapt to changing conditions and obstacles is essential
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
- Must present themselves in a clean and professional manner
- Steel toe shoes/boots required in Warehouse
- Availability must be open from Monday-Saturday, possible Sunday at times
- Hours will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
- Working with diverse cultural backgrounds in a team setting but also working very independently
Wage is $18.00/hour US, depending on experience. After 90-day probationary period, we also offer medical benefits and accrued time off.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
NatureFresh™ Farms USA Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.