We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position as a Line Leader at our Distribution Center in Leamington, ON.
The line leader coordinates and ensures the proper running of the packing lines including delegating work to the packing team to meet packing targets and customer commitments within the specified quality and food safety standards.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Delegating work to 10-20 employees on the packing lines including training, organizing and delegating employees to meet the required performance levels.
- Reviewing daily work orders and ensuring packs are completed according to pack instructions and customer specifications.
- Overseeing the packing lines to ensure they are running efficiently; quickly troubleshooting issues to keep the lines moving.
- Ensuring the lines are ready before the start of each job.
- Ensuring the lines are properly cleaned after each job is completed.
- Ensuring workers are properly trained on all Nature Fresh Farms procedures including workplace health and safety procedures, and that workers work safely at all times and use proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or other safety equipment.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean and safe at all times.
- Overseeing the inventory of packaging materials and re-ordering as required.
- Accurately completing all related documentation and paperwork as required by management.
- Organized and able to direct employees effectively
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure or tight constantly changing deadlines
- Must be able to work both days and afternoons
- Must be available to work from Monday-Saturday – hours will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
- Time spent in production area and office setting
- Walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day
- Team-oriented environment with some independent work
- Working with a team made up of people from different cultural backgrounds
Compensation will be based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or by fax at 519-326-6356. If you do not have a resume, please complete the information boxes below.