We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time Dry Goods Lead position at our Distribution Center in Leamington, ON.
The Dry Goods Inventory Lead is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory counts and ensuring our Production lines are fulfilled with the proper dry good materials.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring Production line dry good material demands are fulfilled and adequately stocked.
- Performing daily, weekly, and monthly counts and submitting these counts to Materials Analyst and Dry Goods Purchasing Manager.
- Assisting with the paperwork for Dry Goods Receivers and Shippers.
- Performing necessary preparations for next shift by reviewing orders through NAV, preparing the material needed and entering data into the NAV system.
- Performing the necessary cleaning to ensure a sanitized and organized environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of Forklift experience required.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment, some independent work.
- Ability to work in a fast environment by multitasking and prioritizing work while being attentive to details and quality.
- Ability to embrace and adapt to the rapid growth, innovation, and development of the company.
- Safety Shoes.
- Must be available to work 6 days a week – steady day shift rotating ½ days on Saturdays.
- Fast paced warehouse environment where temperatures vary from cooler to temperature-controlled areas.
- Working with a wide array of people/cultures in a team setting. These include offshore workers, locals, contractors and vendors, etc.
- Walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day.
- Must be capable of lifting and handling heavy loads (up to 30 lbs.)
- Balance between sitting, standing and walking throughout the warehouse.
Compensation will be based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 519-326-6356. If you do not have a resume, please complete the information boxes below.