We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team as a full-time Network Technician at our greenhouse operation in Leamington, ON.
A Network Technician plays an integral role in keeping our company connected and ensuring all of our employees can communicate seamlessly with one another and utilize all of our technology without issues. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a collaborative team and is open to multi-tasking within our fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The successful candidate’s job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Address work orders and project tasks related with network, system, software, and end-user support.
- Document efforts and enter tickets
- Provision and support of desktop, laptop, mobile devices
- Provide after-hours support during scheduled on-call rotations escalating issues the team as required.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to non-technical users.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Degree or certificate from a program in Network Administration and Support and Information Systems or related field is preferred.
- 1+ years equivalent work experience in a network support role
- 1+ years equivalent work experience in a Help Desk technical role.
- Relevant work experience in supporting a greenhouse production environment is a definite asset.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills – fluent in written and oral English. Multilingual especially Spanish is a plus.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, excellent attention to detail
- Able to effectively work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Ability to present technology ideas and concepts to non-technical users.
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays with rotating after-hours and weekend on-call.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day.
- Working conditions in a range of temperatures (refrigerated to hot/cold greenhouse environment)
- Must be able to lift, up to 30 lbs. without assistance.
- Office work with some travel between greenhouse operations required.
Compensation will be based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply by fax at 519-326-6356 or through www.naturefresh.ca.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with the hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from candidates, in accordance with all relevant legislation. Nature Fresh Farms provides an accessible environment in which all individuals have access in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.