The Packhouse Supervisor oversees all areas in the production department and is responsible for training, organizing, delegating work and ensuring that employees are following their tasks. S/he is responsible to ensure that all personnel in the production area are following all policies and procedures to ensures the final quality of the product, as well as the sanitation of the packing lines and that all packed product is in the best condition for distribution.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures employees are aware of and follow their job descriptions and all company policies.
- Remains accessible to Line Leads to address personnel, machinery and organizational concerns.
- Ensures that dry goods are stored in an organized and accessible manner.
- The supervisor shall stay actively involved in employee hands on training and follow-up to ensure all work is done efficiently and correctly.
- Completes daily production reports
- Motivates and encourages workers and communicating with them as necessary.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality regarding employee and job-related matters.
- Ensures ongoing email communication with the Warehouse Manager and other departments impacted by activities in the production area.
- Reading, writing, oral communication and effective listening are essential job tools
- Leadership, development, treating others with courtesy, sensitivity and respect
- Attention to detail
- Leadership, development, treating others with courtesy, sensitivity and respect are all essential
- Makes well-informed, effective and timely decisions
- Flexibility to change with new information and adapt to changing conditions and obstacles
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
- The Packhouse Supervisor spends all their time in the Production area
- Availability must be open from Monday-Saturday. Hours will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
- Working with diverse cultural backgrounds in a team setting but also working very independently
- Packhouse Supervisor is expected to report to work Monday-Saturday
Compensation will be based on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
NatureFresh™ Farms USA Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic.