We are looking for a Temporary Part-Time Driver who will cover weekend and evening shifts in Leamington, ON.
Using our company van they will:
- Transport workers from one greenhouse work location to another in a safe, timely and courteous manner.
- Occasionally complete evening/night pick-ups and drop offs of workers that are arriving/departing.
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety.
- Ensure cleanliness of the van.
- Saturday – approx. 5:30am to 3:00pm – drop off and pick-up between greenhouse phases. Hours will fluctuate depending on the needs of the business.
- Sunday – as needed depending on the season and needs.
- Evening nightly drop off/pick-ups– as needed.
- Hold a valid F driver’s license with a good driving record F license are requirements.
- Have at least 2+ years of safe driving experience.
- Experience driving a school bus, or transporting small groups would be ideal.
- A strong commitment to safety and customer service.
- Flexibility required with work schedule is a must as hours vary based on work volume and seasonal movement of workers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision is required.
- Must be polite and respectful to all supervisors and workers across our facilities.
Job Type: Temporary Part-Time
Salary: Based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 519-326-6356. If you do not have a resume, please complete the information boxes below.