We are looking for an experienced Priva Administrator to support us with our labour data program in Leamington, ON.
The accepted candidate will be working with diverse cultures performing a variety of tasks that are dependent on attention to detail. This person would be responsible for administrative work in our labour department. The employee will be actively involved throughout the whole greenhouse.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Priva Labour Program
- Reviewing employee data inputs every to insure information is correct
- Ensure activity tag boards are up to date
- Program new job/row tags, replace broken tags ASAP if needed
- Assist with inventory of stock and supplies of readers and tags
- Ensure activities, locations, containers etc. are entered correctly
- Process activity reports for supervisors on a daily/weekly basis
- Assist with program setup/maintenance
- Assist supervisors with administrative needs
- Working with supervisors on QC reports weekly
- Preparing data for payroll
- Solid computer knowledge such as Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and prioritizing of workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to use judgement in evaluating situations and making decisions
- Experience with Priva FS Performance is an asset
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish is an asset
- Office setting with travel between greenhouse and office locations
- Walking, sitting and standing throughout the day
- Hours will fluctuate according to the ongoing needs of the business
- Communicating with other departments as necessary
Salary will be based on experience
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.