The Public Relations Coordinator is an integral member of the Marketing team that supports the development and execution of various Sales & Marketing programs with a primary focus on public relations and event management. This person works in a highly dynamic, team-oriented and creative atmosphere while being willing to travel as needed.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct market research, gather information & determine new opportunities to assist in the promotion of healthy lifestyles
- Work closely with members of the Marketing team & related external agency partners to monitor and report on marketing metrics and show continuous improvement on event and content performance based on analytics; together, create necessary plans, tools and operational practices to develop highly optimized strategies through the gathering and analysis of data
- Assist with event planning of internal and community events, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Understand target audiences and ensure that corporate brand messaging is consistent and unified across all content and channels
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Assist marketing team in all ongoing and future campaigns and initiatives
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health & safety obligations
- College diploma or University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or Public Relations
- 1 or more years’ experience in Public Relations, Communications or Event Planning in a corporate setting
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Work well and excel at collaborating in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in adobe suite is an asset
- Knowledge in analytic based software (GA) is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel as needed, valid passport required
Compensation will be based on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.