We are currently seeking applicants to fill one position as a Purchasing Receiver.
As part of the Purchasing Team, the Purchasing Receiver ensures all inbound maintenance parts and supplies are received in good condition, documented and shipped to the appropriate departments.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Receives all maintenance parts and supplies
• Ensures all PO’s are received accurately
• Ensures accurate counts on product received and verifies product is correct.
• Works closely with the Farm Purchasing Team and Maintenance to ensure orders received are correct.
• Regularly communicates with suppliers and NFF team members to ensure orders are received.
• Organizes intercompany transfers
• Records all new assets purchased including model and serial numbers
• Ensures meticulous record keeping in Computer Software (ConnectWise)
• Ensures all rejections/returns are labeled and placed in hold area so it can be processed timely
• Records and investigates damaged cases
• Follows all workplace Health & Safety and Food Safety policies and procedures.
• Ensures the receiving area is maintained and kept tidy.
• Informs manager of any issues that need to be resolved or decisions that need to be made to ensure proper delivery to internal departments.
• Other duties as assigned
• Forklift experience
• Good working experience with computers & software programs. Experience with ConnectWise a definite asset.
• Ability to type 25 word a minute
• Ability to communicate well with suppliers and NFF team members.
• Works well under pressure, multi-tasking and prioritizing work while being attentive to details. • Works well in a louder office
• Good problem-solving skills and willingness to get the job done.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment, some independent work
• Safety shoes are mandatory
• Must have their own transportation to work and travel to other locations when required.
• Must be available Monday through to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Extra hours and Saturdays may be asked of you during busy times or according to the needs of the business
• Balance between sitting, standing and walking throughout the warehouse. Desk work and forklift driving are required
• There may be an occasional need for some heavy lifting (when needed).
• Working with a wide array of people/cultures in a team setting. These include offshore workers, locals, contractors, and vendors, etc.
Job Type: Permanent
Compensation will be based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply in person at 634 Mersea Rd 7, by fax at 519-326-6356
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.