A member of the Quality Control team works with their fellow team members to ensure the final product that we are packing and shipping meets or exceeds NatureFresh™ Farms quality standards. The Quality Control team guarantees that all packed products are in the best condition possible for distribution. We are committed to ensuring our customers get only the best fresh produce from our farm, and our Quality Control team is essential to achieving this goal!
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Assess the product specifications and test them with customer requirements
– Check and record specifications, such as fruit size, weight, width, length, color, and any imperfections
– Input the observations into an Excel spreadsheet
– Complete other duties as requested by Supervisor
– Ensure product compliance with legal and quality standards
– Prepare reports discussing progress and requirements to the Management Team
– Inspect, record, and report the quality status of all incoming, outgoing and current commodities
– Experience with Quality Control is an asset, but training is available
– Good communication skills and attention to detail are essential
– Safety Shoes are required
– Must be available to work 6 days a week
– Working with minimal supervision for most of the day
– Working at heights
– Working in a cooled environment
– Walking, sitting and standing throughout the day
– Must be capable of lifting and handling heavy loads (up to 30 lbs.)
Compensation will be based on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.