We are currently seeking candidates to fill one position as a full-time Receptionist for an 18-month maternity leave coverage in our Farm in Leamington, ON.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for guests, visitors, and vendors whether it is in person, email, or on the telephone. S/he would be answering or referring inquiries and helping guests, visitors or vendors feel welcome before directing them to the appropriate person or department. The receptionist will also be responsible for general clerical duties like inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming all guests, visitors and vendors and directing them to the correct department
- Manage incoming calls/emails and re-direction to the appropriate contact
- Complete data entry tasks with high accuracy
- Maintain filing and archiving systems
- Manage and order office supplies
- Coordinating office activities and office events/meetings
- Receiving sorting and distributing in bound mail/deliveries and forwarding them to the correct department
- Posting all out bound deliveries and mail.
- General office and administrative duties as assigned
- Certificate in Office Administration would be an asset
- Previous experience as a Receptionist would be an asset
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills are essential
- Working experience with Microsoft Office (Email, Excel, Word)
- Previous experience working with Accounts Receivable would be an asset
- Ability to navigate the internet to locate and verify requested supplies
- A high degree of confidentiality is required regarding Company related matters
- Friendly professional demeanor with the ability to communicate with all visitors, vendors and employees at all levels
- Office setting – walking, sitting and standing throughout the day
- Full-time hours Monday to Friday. May be required to work after hours as needed
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply in person at 634 Mersea Rd 7, by fax at 519-326-6356
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.