We are currently seeking a Retail Account Administrator to support our Sales Department.
As a Retail Account Administrator, you will be responsible for a wide variety of duties that support the NatureFresh Sales team.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing orders via email and phone
- Checking data accuracy of orders and invoices
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaising with the Logistics Department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Developing monthly/weekly sales reports
- Communicating important feedback from customers internally
- Ensuring sales targets are met and reporting deviations
- Tracking the progress of targets
- Maintaining and developing a working relationship with the Sales Team
- Providing support whenever necessary
- Maintaining confidentiality, discretion, and sound judgment
- Proven experience working as a Sales Administrator or Sales support is preferred
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office software packages, including Word and Excel
- Understanding of key performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines; and ensure timely follow-up
- Available to answer emails and calls in the evenings and on weekends if necessary
- Ability to handle customer service situations calmly and professionally
- Ability to work independently with little direction, within a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills, reading, writing, listening and oral communication
- Office setting – walking, sitting and standing throughout the day
- Works with a diverse group of people internally and externally
- Works Monday-Friday, with occasional Saturdays as required. Hours may fluctuate according to business needs. May be required to work after hours as needed.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 519-326-6356. If you do not have a resume, please complete the information boxes below.