NatureFresh Farms is a Leamington-based greenhouse company with facilities in Leamington, ON and Delta, OH. Our company and its innovative, dynamic team are expanding every day, growing new plant varieties and introducing cutting-edge ideas and practices to the fresh produce industry. However, at NatureFresh, we don’t just grow plants – we also grow people. Our team is passionate about bringing the highest quality products to consumers, but it is also committed to creating an inspiring, diverse, and team-oriented workplace environment that everyone can enjoy. NatureFresh Farms is a recognized leader within the greenhouse farming industry – join our team and help us continue to grow!
We are currently looking for a permanent full-time Retail Sales Account Manager.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Retail Sales Account Manager will be responsible for acquiring, expanding and maintaining a designated territory or area of sales accounts. This role involves increasing company revenue by generating sales from new and existing customers. They will also work with sales channels to raise awareness of Company offerings and initiate new business ventures in order to increase market share and meet fiscal goals.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Building, developing and maintaining a portfolio of accounts with a primary focus on growing the NatureFresh Farms brand to achieve long-term success.
• Growing top and bottom-line sales & profit and developing new business within defined objectives and parameters.
• Creating and developing positive relationships with current and new “retail” customers.
• Resolving conflicts and providing solutions to customers in a timely manner.
• Establishing clear communication regarding client needs with internal departments such as Logistics, Warehouse, Procurement, Farm, Suppliers and Management.
• Inputting, tracking and reviewing sales orders and inventory levels.
• Collaborating with other departments to ensure business goals are understood and met.
• Setting and tracking sales accounts targets/budgets with the Sales Manager.
• Actively overseeing AR and taking immediate action to resolve outstanding invoices.
• Making product presentations, including new product introductions and presenting product offerings to customers and prospects as prescribed by the Company sales guidelines.
• Analyzing data to anticipate future needs.
• Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing.
• Actively contributing towards a variety of projects, trade shows, internal workshops, and other Sales team initiatives.
• Attending trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
• 2-3 years of sales account management experience required.
• Experience at successfully selling multiple product/service lines with a demonstrated ability to close sales transactions.
• Previous experience working in greenhouse produce or the food manufacturing industry are definite assets
• Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers, key business partners, and other stakeholders through timely delivery, follow-up, initiative and communication.
• Exceptional communication abilities, active listening skills and written communication skills.
• Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
• Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• Displays strong initiative and able to work independently with little direction, within a fast-paced environment
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft office software packages, including Excel skills.
• Valid passport with the ability to travel to the U.S. or internationally as required
• Most of the day is spent in the office
• Works with a diverse group of people
• Works Monday-Friday, with occasional Saturdays as required. Hours may fluctuate according to business needs. May be required to work after hours as needed.
• Travels to customer locations as required
Salary: Wage based on experience
Work Location: Leamington, ON
Job Type: Full-time