We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position as a Sales Executive Assistant/Analytics at our Office in Leamington, ON.
The Sales Executive Assistant/Analytics provides administrative and analytical support to the Director of Sales. Although daily tasks vary, ultimately the position contributes to the efficiency of our organization by providing personalized and timely support to the Direct of Sales.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Complete daily to-do lists and go over the list each morning.
- Strategically manage the Director of Sales time with respect to priorities, goals, and objectives.
- Monitor, sort, manage, and filter incoming emails, calls, and correspondence and answer or forward them as required.
- Co-ordinate/schedule/organize appointments and meetings and update the Director of Sales calendar.
- Prepare letters, presentations, and reports.
- Maintain an overall awareness of the Director of Sales’ business activities and the needs that are associated with each, and the potential needs of others involved in meetings/activities.
- Prepare and provide timely information regarding schedule, support materials, documents for approval and signature, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of the nature of the executive office and the importance of confidentiality, discretion, and sound judgment.
- Arrange travel plans such as transportation and accommodations for any business trips.
- Prepare expense reports, process invoices, and track payments.
- Run errands as needed.
- Assist with planning and implementation of company events – work cross-functionally internally and with external vendors to host/organize the organization’s upcoming events.
- Complete itinerary for customers, as needed/applicable. This includes hotel rooms, schedule of meetings, training, greenhouse visits etc.
- Analyzes data and processes to identify problematic areas and suggests improvements to internal stakeholders using Excel, Power BI, and other analytical applications as needed.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to implement effective systems.
- Tracks KPI’s and reports on Sales performance
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Identify different types of data that need tracking to improve business performance. Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data.
- Work with the management team to prioritize improvements within the Sales Department using analytical data collected data.
- Work with the management team to prioritize improvements within the Sales Department using analytical data collected.
- Work with department managers to create data collection guidelines for internal use.
- Perform other related duties and projects as required.
- College diploma or degree in business or business analytics is considered an asset.
- Proficient in Excel and/or Power BI with proven experience building Excel/Power BI models, analysis, and reporting.
- Very high degree of confidentiality and integrity is required regarding all aspects of the business.
- Experience creating and facilitating presentations. Comfortable with developing and presenting recommendations to senior/executive management when needed.
- Good interpersonal skills: the ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, strong organizational skills, and detail oriented.
- Ability to implement and improve systems and processes.
- Excellent documentation and report writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team player, positive attitude, and out-of-the-box thinker.
- Ability to embrace and adapt to the rapid growth, innovation, and development of the company.
- Valid driver’s licence and personal vehicle are required. Ability and willingness to travel across US/Canada borders. Valid passport required.
- Works with a wide array of people in a team setting.
- Works Monday-Friday, 44 hours/week. Must be flexible to work longer hours or weekends as needed, during peak periods.
- High degree of confidentiality regarding employee and company-related matters.
- Commitment to continuous learning and development.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to send your resume by fax at 519-326-6356, through Indeed, or company website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with the hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from candidates, in accordance with all relevant legislation. Nature Fresh Farms provides an accessible environment in which all individuals have access in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.