The Junior Accounting Clerk will be responsible for assisting both accounts payable and accounts receivable, as well as general ad hoc duties that will ensure the smooth running of the Sales Finance department.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Filing, scanning, and copying.
- Data entry for Accounts Payable
- Collecting and verifying invoices
- Ensuring compliance with BDO Canada auditors
- Preparing cheques for issuing
- Ensuring data is up to date
- Collecting mail and running errands for accounting, as needed.
- Previous working experience an asset
- Organization and attention to detail are necessary
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written are required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, and be able to problem solve
- Good team player, and ability to communicate effectively with other departments as necessary
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality regarding Company related matters
- Computer literate. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be organized, have a good memory and time management skills for meeting tight deadlines
- A valid driver’s license and use of personal vehicle are required
- Working with minimal supervision for most of the day.
- High degree of confidentiality regarding company related matters.
- Full-time hours Monday to Friday.
Salary: Based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply by fax at 519-326-6356, through Indeed, or company website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with the hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from candidates, in accordance with all relevant legislation. Nature Fresh Farms provides an accessible environment in which all individuals have access in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.