The Senior IT Technician will provide internal support, aid in designing solutions as well as assist in implementation of the more technically-challenging deployments. This individual should have experience with implementation within complex environments.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft MCSE certification
- 5+ years hands-on experience working within Corporate IT environments with server farms, etc
- Experience deploying HyperV in a Converged Infrastructure
- Hands-on work with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory
- Ability to troubleshoot server and system problems both remotely and on-site
- Sufficient experience reviewing customer business requirements and position product solutions
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday
- Valid Driver’s License required
Additional skills that would be considered highly valued are:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or other Cloud based solutions
- Knowledge of implementing hybrid Active Directory and Office 365 solutions
- Experience or knowledge in implementing security measures in an IT environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently but also as a collaborative team player
- Good attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Office setting with travel between greenhouse and office locations
- Walking, sitting and standing throughout the day
- Hours will fluctuate according to the ongoing needs of the business
- Working with minimal supervision during the day but also communicating with other departments as necessary
- Full-Time weekdays with periodic after-hours and weekend work as required by a shared On-Call Schedule.
Salary will be based on candidate’s experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 519-326-6356. If you do not have a resume, please complete the information boxes below.