The Senior IT Technician will provide internal support, aid in designing solutions as well as assist in implementation of the more technically-challenging deployments. This individual should have experience with implementation within complex environments.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft MCSE certification
- 5+ years hands-on experience working within Corporate IT environments with server farms, etc
- Experience deploying HyperV in a Converged Infrastructure
- Hands-on work with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory
- Ability to troubleshoot server and system problems both remotely and on-site
- Sufficient experience reviewing customer business requirements and position product solutions
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday
- Valid Driver’s License required
Additional skills that would be considered highly valued are:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or other Cloud based solutions
- Knowledge of implementing hybrid Active Directory and Office 365 solutions
- Experience or knowledge in implementing security measures in an IT environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently but also as a collaborative team player
- Good attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Office setting with travel between greenhouse and office locations
- Walking, sitting and standing throughout the day
- Hours will fluctuate according to the ongoing needs of the business
- Working with minimal supervision during the day but also communicating with other departments as necessary
- Full-Time weekdays with periodic after-hours and weekend work as required by a shared On-Call Schedule.
Salary will be based on candidate’s experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.