We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position as an Shipping Clerk in our Distribution Center operation in Leamington, ON.
The Shipping Clerk works closely with the sales and shipping department to ensure supply chain operations processes run smoothly. He/she are the front line of shipping goods within the company. A shipping clerk sees that accurate records are kept of all products received and shipped. Additionally, they are tasked with updating and providing accurate records of inventory.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Filling out temptale information/inputting temptale information in NAV, Sensitech and Emerson Oversight
- Recording and sending daily/weekly inventory for temptales, office supplies and seals through email
- Input chep counts in mychep.com and emailing chep counts daily
- Printing and making load confirmations/load sheets and making sure information is accurate
- Using Power B.I to fill and print customs paperwork – filling out and attaching permits, certificates and inspection paperwork accurately
- Answering phones and Attend to drivers/and or anybody at window
- Assigning bay doors appropriately and accurately
- Send late truck notices through Microsoft Teams to inform the logistics department
- Record check-in times, start times and check-out times in Smartsheets trucks arrive/depart and report to the logistics department
- Handing out load sheets with accurate information for shippers to load trucks
- Assisting drivers with any problem they may have – handle situations accordingly and appropriately
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other software programs
- Previous administrative/shipping clerk experience would be asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment; some independent work
- Ability to work in a fast environment by multitasking and prioritizing work while being attentive to details and quality
- Ability to embrace and adapt to the rapid growth, innovation and development of the company
- Must be available to work continental shift (3 days one week, 4 days the next), 11:00am – 11:00pm – hours range from 40-55 per week and will fluctuate according to the needs of the business
- Fast paced warehouse environment where temperatures vary from cooler to temperature-controlled areas
- Balance between sitting, standing and walking throughout the warehouse
- Working with a wide array of people/cultures in a team setting. These include offshore workers, locals, contractors and vendors, etc.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 519-326-6356. If you do not have a resume, please complete the information boxes below.