We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position as a Shipping/Receiving Clerk at our distribution center operation in Laredo, TX.
As a member of the Shipping/Receiving team, the Shipping/Receiving Clerk is an essential part of the Distribution Center team – their role is to support the operation by assisting with incoming and outgoing shipments of product. A Shipping/Receiving Clerk is the critical link between our greenhouse operation and the retail customer – they play a major role in ensuring our products get to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Working with the ERP system programs such as Microsoft Nav, Just Foods, etc.
- Completing customs paperwork
- Preparing bills/paperwork
- Preparing small orders to be shipped
- Contacting drivers
- Answering phones
- Other general office tasks
- No experience needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Good computer application skills
- Available Monday-Saturday for a permanent full-time shift
- This position works in an office and warehouse setting
- Working with a wide array of people/cultures in a team setting. These include offshore workers, locals, contractors, and vendors, etc.
- Fast paced warehouse environment where temperatures vary from cooler to temperature-controlled areas to warmer environments in the warehouse
- Working with minimal supervision during the day, but also communicating with different individuals and teams across our facilities and from external organizations
- Balance between sitting, standing, and walking throughout the warehouse
- Expected to work daytime hours Monday – Saturday, hours my fluctuate according to business needs
- Walking, sitting, and standing throughout the day
- Must be capable of lifting and handling heavy loads (up to 30 lbs.)
Compensation: $12.00 to $14.00 per hour
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply in person at 10228 Crossroads Loop – Laredo, TX 78045. By Fax at (956) 307-3028, or through www.naturefresh.ca.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.