We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time Shipping/Receiving Clerk position at our Distribution Center in Leamington, ON.
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk works closely with the sales, procurement, shipping, and receiving department to ensure supply chain operations processes run smoothly. He/she are the front line of shipping goods within the company. A Shipping/Receiving Clerk sees that accurate records are kept of al products received and shipped. Additionally, they are tasked with updating and providing accurate records of inventory.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Filling out and inputting temperature recorder information in NAV, Sensitech and Emerson Oversight.
- Recording and sending daily/weekly inventory templates, office supplies and seals through email.
- Input chep counts in mychep.com and emailing chep counts daily.
- Printing and making load confirmations/load sheets and making sure information is accurate.
- Filling out and attaching permits, certificates, and inspection paperwork accurately.
- Answering phones and attending to drivers/and or anybody at window.
- Assigning bay doors appropriately and accurately for truck drivers.
- Send late truck notices through Microsoft Teams to inform the logistics department.
- Record check-in times, start times, and check-out times of trucks in Smartsheets or TMS system.
- Report truck arrivals/departures to the logistics department, supervisors, and other clerks through TMS to ensure an even workflow.
- Handing out load sheets with accurate information for Shippers/Receivers to load trucks.
- Assisting drivers with any problem they may have – handle situations accordingly and appropriately.
- Data entry in Block Chain, Smartsheets and other systems.
- Assisting with printing tags and orders to separate and count pallets.
- Monitoring emails for revisions to sales orders.
- Verifying and entering the correct information into NAV for completed orders. Verifying that quality is complete on orders, printing the BOL’s.
- Assist with handing out orders evenly to shippers and printing pallet markers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other software programs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment, some independent work.
- Ability to work in a fast environment by multitasking and prioritizing work while being attentive to details and quality.
- Ability to embrace and adapt to the rapid growth, innovation, and development of the company.
- Must be available to work regular 6 days a week or continental shift (3 days one week, 4 days the next), 11am-11pm – hours range from 40-55 per week and will fluctuate according to the needs of the business. Some Sundays will be required.
- Fast paced warehouse environment where temperatures vary from cooler to temperature-controlled areas.
- Balance between sitting, standing, and walking throughout the warehouse.
- Working with a wide array of people/cultures in a team setting. These include guest workers, locals, and vendors etc.
- Ability to work in cooler environments.
- There may be an occasional need for some heavy lifting (when needed).
- Balance between sitting, standing, and walking throughout the warehouse – some desk and forklift driving are required.
Salary – Based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you send your resume by fax at 519-326-6356, through Indeed, or company website. We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with the hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from candidates, in accordance with all relevant legislation. Nature Fresh Farms provides an accessible environment in which all individuals have access in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.