We are currently seeking an applicant to join our team and fill a full-time position as a Talent Acquisition Specialist at our Office in Leamington, ON.
We are looking for an energetic, customer-oriented individual who is a creative problem solver and thrives in an environment which encourages innovation and results. The Talent Acquisition Specialist contributes to the success of the Nature Fresh team by executing staffing initiatives with the goal to enhance all areas of attraction and selection. Reporting to the HR Corporate Director, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide recruitment support for our locations in Canada & USA.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for the full cycle recruiting process, including: job posting, screening resumes, provide short lists to hiring managers, scheduling/conducting interviews, creating offer letters and employee files
- Ability to deliver an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Implement the delivery of client focused, cost effective and timely recruitment services for all positions
- Post job requirements on the Internet through Indeed, LinkedIn and other identified sources, including various social media channels to increase available quality candidate pool
- Develop and promote talent acquisition initiatives in consultation with the HR Director that improve the quality and efficiency of our recruitment processes, drive direct sourcing, candidate care, talent and diversity attraction and building skills specific talent pipeline
- Conduct innovative sourcing strategies by leveraging new platforms and social media to tap into passive talent pools
- Represent and promote Nature Fresh brand and values at different recruitment events in a positive and professional manner
- Opportunity to contribute to/lead projects related to employer branding, talent strategy and outreach programs
- Report on recruitment volumes, successful hires, barriers to hiring, and recommended sourcing strategies to acquire top talent.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment
- Experience searching recruitment databases, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Solid knowledge of hiring practices and employment legislation required
- Solid understanding and utilization of Social Media platforms; comfort in utilizing professional networking platforms, such as LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of differing tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- High degree of confidentiality with employee and company related matters
- Multi-tasking, time management, and prioritizing are essential
- Must be able to work independently but also be a good team player
SALARY: Based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to send your resume by fax at 519-326-6356, through Indeed, or company website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Nature Fresh Farms is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with the hiring process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from candidates, in accordance with all relevant legislation. Nature Fresh Farms provides an accessible environment in which all individuals have access in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.