We are currently seeking a full-time Spanish speaking Administrator to join our Human Resources team in Leamington, ON. This is an entry level position that is ideal for an energetic individual who enjoys being on-the-go, works well with people and is flexible with assisting our temporary foreign workers in different circumstances.
This active role assists the Temporary Foreign Worker Specialist with a variety of administrative and clerical tasks including updating the internal databases and reports accurately and on a timely basis, driving and assisting temporary foreign workers to and from appointments, completing housing inspections and supporting the uniform programs.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support and administration to Temporary Foreign Workers (TFW) across all greenhouses
- Drive workers to a variety of appointments including assisting and staying with them at hospital visits, translating and driving to and from sites
- Drive workers from pick up and drop off locations when they arrive or depart Canada. This may occur before or after work hours, late evenings or as needed
- Update and track all information on the related databases
- Assist with all related onboarding and offboarding processes
- Assist with general worker complaints or other concerns, as needed
- Conduct apartment inspections on a bi-weekly basis and ensure work orders and postings are up to date
- Assist with the uniform and apparel programs; track and log uniform stock
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must (oral and written)
- Must possess good communication skills
- Have patience and compassion when dealing with emergency or medical situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality (employee and company)
- Ability to multitask and organize work are essential
- Ability to work independently
- Entry level administrative skills
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday – flexibility required to work before or after work hours as needed or as emergencies may arise
- Working both independently and with a team
- Travel required around town or between greenhouses
- Fast-paced office environment
- Occasional after-hour call-ins may occur
Salary/compensation will be based on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.