This active role assists the Temporary Foreign Worker Specialist with a variety of administrative and clerical tasks including updating the internal databases and reports accurately and on a timely basis, driving and assisting temporary foreign workers to and from appointments, completing housing inspections and supporting the uniform programs.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support and administration to Temporary Foreign Workers (TFW) across all greenhouses.
- Driving TFW to a variety of appointments and occasionally to and from sites.
- Driving TFW from pickup and drop off locations when they arrive or depart Canada. This may occur before or after work hours, late evenings or as needed.
- Updating and tracking all information on the TFW and HR databases.
- Assisting with all related on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Assisting with general worker complaints or other concerns, as needed.
- Conducting apartment inspections on a bi-weekly basis and ensure work orders and postings are up to date.
- Assisting with the uniform and apparel programs; track and log uniform stock.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must (oral and written).
- Valid driver’s license required and access to a vehicle.
- Must possess good communication skills
- Ability to multitask and organize work is essential
- Ability to work independently
- Entry level administrative skills
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday – flexibility required to work before or after work hours as needed.
- Working both independently and with a team.
- Travel required around town or between greenhouses.
- Fast-paced office environment.
- Occasional after-hour call-ins may occur.
Salary/compensation will be based on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.